Monday, July 6, 2009

Home made paintball equipment


Scenario paintball is filled with industrious people. Rather than waiting for the manufacturers to bring an idea to market our inventive players seem to take matters in their own hands, literally.

In my many years of roaming the fields I’ve seen many home made innovations. Some were made with superior quality materials and craftsmanship while others fell into the cheesy department but regardless, I applaud the effort. In years gone by these items were made more by necessity than convenience. There were no huge manufacturing companies with large R & D budgets. Guns were crude and personal equipment was really nonexistent. If you wanted something or needed to improve a marker it was up to you. Of course with time and the explosion of our extreme sports popularity that has all changed, but the need for new and fresh innovation is still there and people across America still burn the midnight oil coming up with the next greatest homemade invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.