Monday, July 6, 2009

The Plow Cycle


Speaking of homemade tools, reader sizod sends us this eBay special which looks pretty easy to build yourself: “Plow Cycle — the easy-to-build, easy-on-you snow removal tool. Recycled from an old bicycle, it’s perfect for people who like easy snow shoveling. It’s fun to use. I know what you’re thinking: snow shoveling can be FUN? It lets you use the leverage (the wheel) to lift the blade, carry the blade, and toss the show. With both handles parallel, you avoid back spasms and hernias.”

If you look in the auction description, there’s a link to lots more pictures of the Plow Cycle in use for other tasks as well.

Living in Texas, I don’t get that much opporunity to throw snow. Can any of you northerners (or Canadias) give us a take on this? Is it worth building?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.