Sunday, September 20, 2009

Homemade Chicken Ranch Pizza


Prep time: 20 minutes (ready in 45 minutes)
Makes: 6-8 servings (about 12 squares)

Good stuff! We made this with a few items that we had laying around the house. We would definitely add bacon next time, but even the few ingredients that we did have turned out pretty good.

homemade chicken ranch pizza

Things you’ll need (add items as you wish):

  • 13 oz Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
  • 1 lb cooked cubed chicken
  • Mushrooms
  • Tomato’s
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing
  • Olives
  • Bacon
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 1 tsp Italian seasoning

Directions:

Roll out pizza crust on a cookie sheet or pizza pan. Cook at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Take it out and spread the ranch dressing over the crust. Followed by layering all of your toppings over the crust, cheese last. Throw it back in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thanks for visiting my blog.Now kindly thanks the publisher by clicking any (ads) available in the blog.You can use My Google Search Engine as your default search engine.Add Comments to my blog posts and share it via different social networks. Mention the flaws left in posts and let me able to better my blog. Moreover,You can suggest me some related links to my blog posts.Bookmark it,soon you will need it again.I will be personally thankful to you.